We will also profile those "behind the scenes" - producers, sound engineers, graphic artists - the many talented individuals who made great album possible.
In addition to full-length articles, there will be recurring departments:
- Cover artist profile: life and work of such artists as Alex Steinweiss, et al.
- Store focus: profiling an online or brick-and-mortar shop in the world
- Label focus: profiling a CD/download label of historical recordings
- Interviews with prominent and interesting individuals in the music business
- Book Department: delving into various worthwhile titles, both new and old
- Film Department: spotlighting lesser-known movies and documentaries
- Far East buying guide: the Japanese & South Korean CD/LP marketplaces
- Portraiture & Design: the various design incarnations for a particular LP
- From the archives: highlighting a now forgotten recording or artist of merit
- Desert Island Discs: great recordings from music's rich back catalog
- Seller's Space: a section for dealers, but also hopefully of wider interest
- On the web: pages of interest to collectors, scholars, and music lovers
- R&R: a lighter section with a classical music-themed crossword puzzle and other games and coloring pages, all specially commissioned for the current issue